Re: [civilwarwest] Biloxi, Miss/ Meridian

  • Ricky Washburn
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      I live up here in Meridian and we just got our power
      back on at 3pm cst, it was pretty bad this way. but we
      pray for those south of us. I dont really have many
      words for it, just sick to my stomach. because of the
      power outage i was not able to visually see biloxi
      through New Orleans but just was able to and it hurts.
      here we are out of gasoline, water, and in most places
      electricity but things are getting better! some houses
      were destroyed but not the majority thank God.

      _http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050830/NEWS0110/508
      > 30019_

      (http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050830/NEWS0110/50830019)

      > I can only imagine the devastation at Confederate
      > Memorial Hall in New
      > Orleans. (And although it may not be CW, the D-Day
      > Museum as well. as all the
      > other historical sites in the area )
      > Steven

      .....Eternally.....