CWi's interactive forum for assessment of damage to CW historic resources from Hurricane Katrina

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 3:34 PM
      Our friends at Civil War Interactive have asked us to share a new blog spot with CWWT subscribers.  It is an on-going interactive forum for assessment of damage to Civil War historic resources from Hurricane Katrina,  sort of a clearinghouse for news about Civil War damage  It can be found at http://thepresentpast.blogspot.com/ .