Fwd: Re: [ArmyoftheCumberland] Good bye and Good Riddence

  • barontecumseh@buckeyeinet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:13 AM
      --- In civilwarwest@y..., carlw4514@j... wrote:
      > Since this was not something going on in the civil war west group,
      > take it the Baron wanted us to see how lucky we are Shotgun keeps
      the
      > lid on around here

      Yes,your right Carl,this gentlemen,joined the Cumberland group
      and was upset,when he saw the goings on,he E-Mailed me
      and I said speak your mind and told him,he might be
      happy with this group,that Shotgun doesn,t let the
      stuff,go on that they do.
      If any of you agree,please E-Mail this gentlemen,and ask him
      to join us. The Baron