Fwd: Re: [ArmyoftheCumberland] Good bye and Good Riddence

  • Baron VonTecumseh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      (This message by Baron VonTecumseh <barontecumseh@...> is forwarded to you from Baron VonTecumseh <barontecumseh@...>.)

      On 02-Mar-01, dcgovan@... wrote:
      I am brand new here and I will not over stay my welcome. I have
      taken the trouble to review the archives of past postings. That
      review and recent postings display a consistent pattern where one
      poster, Redman has been permitted to insult other posters, use
      childish language and now at last out-right profane outbursts all in
      a constant pattern of elementary school playground like bullying
      behavior.
      History I believe teaches us that such anti-social action and conduct
      should simply not ever be tolerated by others. The ignoring of or
      suffering of such anti-social behavior by well meaning civil people
      is really tacit acceptance of such behavior and has the effect of
      only encouraging such behavior. Many people bemoan the lack of
      civility and personal honor in present day society and yet at the
      same time sit by and allow people like Redman to act and speak like
      he does! Redman as near as I can tell believes that younger school
      age children need to be taught the REAL 'story' of the Civil War.
      Further as he consistently proclaims he believes that they need to be
      taught this 'real' story using his methods and by accepting him as
      their instructor. For all you students and lovers of history -- just
      think about that for a few seconds. How would you like your children
      or grandchildren to read and adopt the Redman method of historical
      intrepretation and intellectual debate?
      To Ms. Warner I salute you for calling this buffoon, on his juvenile
      behavior. To Redman I say get some treatment. To the rest of you that
      silently tolerate such behavior I say farewell.
      Thanks
      Dan Govan III

      Bravo! Baron vonTecumseh

    • carlw4514@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        Since this was not something going on in the civil war west group, I
        take it the Baron wanted us to see how lucky we are Shotgun keeps the
        lid on around here

        --- In civilwarwest@y..., "Baron VonTecumseh" <barontecumseh@b...>
        forwarded to you from Baron VonTecumseh <barontecumseh@b...>.)

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • barontecumseh@buckeyeinet.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          --- In civilwarwest@y..., carlw4514@j... wrote:
          > Since this was not something going on in the civil war west group,
          > take it the Baron wanted us to see how lucky we are Shotgun keeps
          the
          > lid on around here

          Yes,your right Carl,this gentlemen,joined the Cumberland group
          and was upset,when he saw the goings on,he E-Mailed me
          and I said speak your mind and told him,he might be
          happy with this group,that Shotgun doesn,t let the
          stuff,go on that they do.
          If any of you agree,please E-Mail this gentlemen,and ask him
          to join us. The Baron