[civilwarwest] Civil War Musical

  • Karen Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      For Christmas i got a copy of the Civil War Musical CD and I am listening to
      it for the first time tonight. i think it is wonderful. It is fun when it
      needs to be (Like poking fun at US Grant) but I think does a good job at
      brining the Civil war to life.
      Has anyone seen it on the stage? What did you think?
      Karen Hall

      Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
      The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season
    • Karen Hall