[civilwarwest] thanks again!

  • Autumn0102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
      Thank you SO MUCH Dick!! Man, you really know your stuff!! I had basically
      re-read the Killer Angels before I checked my mail....your summary was a lot
      easier to go back to...So thanks again...Well, this is really short, but I
      gotta attempt sleep again..I go back to school tomorrow..and I cannot sleep
      at all...and I have to get up in about 4 and a half hours...yuck!
      Thanks!
      Autumn
    • Steve Charles
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2000
        Autumn,
        Remember, Killer Angles is just a novel. While it is based on historical
        people and events, Shaara did use his poetic license in more than a few
        spots.
        Steve Charles
        >Thank you SO MUCH Dick!! Man, you really know your stuff!! I had
        basically
        >re-read the Killer Angels before I checked my mail....your summary was a
        lot
        >easier to go back to...So thanks again...Well, this is really short, but I
        >gotta attempt sleep again..I go back to school tomorrow..and I cannot sleep
        >at all...and I have to get up in about 4 and a half hours...yuck!
        > Thanks!
        > Autumn

        >Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
        >You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
        >up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
        >http://click.egroups.com/1/332/1/_/14182/_/946886002
        >
        >-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
        >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=civilwarwest&m=1

      • Steve Charles