10-30th TN Consolidated at Raymond

  • Tony Gunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Every analysis of Raymond I have read so far states that the 10-30th TN
      consolidated regiment came under fire by Union artillery while sniping
      at the Union troops that were trying to form on the Confederate side of
      Fourteen Mile Creek. However, I can't find a single shred of evidence
      of this in the O.R. Does anyone know where/why this assertion
      originated?