[civilwarwest] thanks again!

  • Autumn0102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
      Thank you SO MUCH Dick!! Man, you really know your stuff!! I had basically
      re-read the Killer Angels before I checked my mail....your summary was a lot
      easier to go back to...So thanks again...Well, this is really short, but I
      gotta attempt sleep again..I go back to school tomorrow..and I cannot sleep
      at all...and I have to get up in about 4 and a half hours...yuck!
      Thanks!
      Autumn
    • Autumn0102@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2000
          Autumn,
          Remember, Killer Angles is just a novel. While it is based on historical
          people and events, Shaara did use his poetic license in more than a few
          spots.
          Steve Charles
          >Thank you SO MUCH Dick!! Man, you really know your stuff!! I had
          basically
          >re-read the Killer Angels before I checked my mail....your summary was a
          lot
          >easier to go back to...So thanks again...Well, this is really short, but I
          >gotta attempt sleep again..I go back to school tomorrow..and I cannot sleep
          >at all...and I have to get up in about 4 and a half hours...yuck!
          > Thanks!
          > Autumn

          >Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
          >You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
          >up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
          >http://click.egroups.com/1/332/1/_/14182/_/946886002
          >
          >-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
          >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=civilwarwest&m=1

        • Steve Charles