[civilwarwest] HOWDY

  • Richard W. Byers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
      Hello everyone,

      My name's Rich and I came to this group through Shotun's website (check
      it out if you haven't already, it's great). I've had a great interest
      in the Civil War for many years (don't ask how many) and although I've
      picked a lot of information over the years I hope to pick up a lot more
      from the wealth of knowledge out there. Looking forward to discussions
      with you all.

      Your obedient servant.
    • Richard W. Byers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2000
        Hello everyone,

        My name's Rich and I came to this group through Shotgun's website
        (check it out if you haven't already, it's great). I've had a great
        interest in the Civil War for many years now (don't ask just how many)
        and although I've picked up a lot of information over the years I hope
        to pick up a lot more from the wealth of knowledge that's out there.