[civilwarwest] Hello

  • Kenneth Latham
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 30, 1999
      Hello Group,
      I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Ken Latham and I am from
      Middle Tennessee. I am a recent grad and will be going after my Master's in
      Museum Studies in the spring. I have an insatiable thirst for anything Western
      Theatre. I have been reenacting for over six years and have recently begun
      studying interpretive history and firstperson recreation.
      I hope that I will be of value here, almost as much as I hope to share in
      the wealth of knowledge that comes from groups such as this.
      -Ken

    • Donnie Nodine
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 23 10:47 AM
        Howdy people. Just wanted to say that and wondered what happenned out west during the war between the states. I was born and raised in the south and I spent bout a year in central Oregon and found out most people out there don't know much about it. Look at me like I'm racist which I'm not.

        Donnie
        Portland, TN