Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
      In a message dated 7/1/2005 3:49:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tairisanders2000@... writes:
      If your ever in England 4th of July you should head to Grosvenor Square, the pubs are packed with Americans celebrating from the US Embassy and Consulate
      I don't think they want me back there.  Twice I stopped trains starting out by opening the door and trying to leave as they started out.  They also need to tell the Baden Powell House to get some decent mattresses instead of those two inch worn out pieces of foam.

      JEJ
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.