RE: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction & Happy Birthday Canada

  • Bob Taubman
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
      With mostly Canadian born players.  Basketball was invented by a Canadian!!

      Tom Mix <tmix@...> wrote:

      And of the Original 6 NHL teams, 4 were American.

      Just thought I’d note that.

      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.