Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • CAMPAIGN62@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
      I remember being told in college that those who study dialect can tell where
      you are from, almost to the street you grew up on. I wonder if it's the same
      "over the water"?

      Best regards.
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.