Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • tairisanders2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1 11:21 AM
      In a message dated 01/07/2005 19:11:52 GMT Daylight Time, tmix@... writes:

      Ahh, what a great song.

      Johnny Horton about 1962 I think.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Saultz
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:49 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

      .....LMAO!!!......"....Well we fired one time....but the British kept coming......Ran thru the briars where the rabbits wouldn't go...."...

         Some of my "distant Native American cousins",Iroquoi, Delewares, Hurons... might be more than happy to see ya'll back!...LOL..Welcome! Welcome to the group Mr. TA, Sir....

      Personally I like the Canadian version of that song about the War of 1812 *grin*, thank you for your welcome :)
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1 7:02 PM
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.