Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • banbruner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005

      God bless the Colonies.  I love it.  Noone should offended by this wonderful bit of irony.
      Luckily I have a wife who think I have good sense of humor.........actuallly she thinks thats the only good sense I have.
      Bill Bruner
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.