RE: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005

      Ahh, what a great song.

      Johnny Horton about 1962 I think.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com [mailto:civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Saultz
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:49 PM
      To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

      .....LMAO!!!......"....Well we fired one time....but the British kept coming......Ran thru the briars where the rabbits wouldn't go...."...

         Some of my "distant Native American cousins",Iroquoi, Delewares, Hurons... might be more than happy to see ya'll back!...LOL..Welcome! Welcome to the group Mr. TA, Sir....

            LMAO Respectfully, Capt. McCracken, Partisan Ranger

      GnrlJEJohnston@... wrote:

      In a message dated 7/1/2005 8:58:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tairisanders2000@... writes:

      Never! We made a tactical withdrawel from the colonies....We are simply taking our time to review our options...We will be nice though we only want our thirteen colonies back you can keep the rest as long as you don't give Louisiana back to the French :) It was their fought we lost...umm i mean required tactical withdrawel :)

      TA

      ROFLMAO   TA

    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.