Re: [civilwarwest] Re: An introduction

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
      In a message dated 7/1/2005 8:58:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tairisanders2000@... writes:
      Never! We made a tactical withdrawel from the colonies....We are simply taking our time to review our options...We will be nice though we only want our thirteen colonies back you can keep the rest as long as you don't give Louisiana back to the French :) It was their fought we lost...umm i mean required tactical withdrawel :)

      TA
      ROFLMAO   TA
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1, 2005
        Touching tale. Any American Legion or VFW post would be happy to take the flag and burn it properly.

        You might suggest to the unrepentant yankee, that she might use "daft sod" occasionally.