Re: [civilwarwest] 9th Michigan Infantry

  • DPowell334@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
      In a message dated 6/12/2005 7:44:30 PM Central Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:

      May I also add one of my favorite research libraries, and that is Allen County Library in Ft Wayne, IN.    Fantastic collection of CW information.

      JEJ

      I use Allen and Persi a lot. However, bear in mind that it is not a primary source repository - I don't want to lead people astray for what they are looking for.

      Dave Powell