Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum

  • Rick Moody
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 8:38 AM
      FYI

      The History Channel is doing a presentation on the new
      library complex in Springfield.

      "High Tech Lincoln" is scheduled for 7PM today. Check
      your local listings for the correct time. Its on at
      4PM Pacific on DirecTV not 7PM as listed on the
      History Channel web site.

      The new library, which I have not seen, is supposed to
      be a special effects wonder.

      Something new to see on TV for a change.

      There is civil war stuff on all day today.

      Rick Moody
      r_moody@...

      "Spend no time mourning the failures of the past. Tears make a bitter throat. Look ahead, there is more work to do."
      -- Ely S. Parker: last Grand Sachem of the Iroquois and General Grant's military secretary.

      "Courage is resistance to fear, master of fear, not absence of fear. Except a creature be part coward, it is not a compliment to say it is brave."
      -- Mark Twain