Update on Vicksburg (that WESTERN theater) Muster Accommodations ;)

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 9:29 AM
      I know some from this list are planning to join us Father's Day weekend in Mississippi.  If you've not made your Vicksburg hotel reservation and wish to me in our block, you must do so immediately.  I just called the Battlefield Inn (11 AM, Central) and, while they ARE full that weekend, they've not yet released our unreserved rooms.  If one calls right away and mentions the "Civil War Chatroom" block you CAN still get a room and at our special rate.

      For more Muster updates check out the pages at the website:

      Deadline to order t-shirts, polos, etc. is May 31st.
      Deadline to register for muster is June 1st.

      The muster roll reflects 19 registrants, but I've just heard from 2 more.  It appears we'll have our regular 20-30 participants.  :)

      Best regards from SEK.

      Pat