Muster 2005 - Vicksburg

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Again I'll make the pitch for those who might wish to tour Vicksburg in the company of other students of the war.   Check out our muster website at:

      On the site you'll find the updated Itinerary for June 16 - 19, information on Accommodations, Suggested Reading, our annual Book Exchange and more.  Please consider joining us for any or all of the planned activities.

      Typically our musters have 20 to 30-some participants who represent 12 - 15 different states of the Union.  It's a family friendly group.  Many of us have been discussing the CW and battlefield stomping together since the mid-90s.  That said, we'd love to have some fresh fish amongst us. ;)  Please do check out the link.

      A few dates to point out...
      • Our room block is being held until May 15th.  There are a few rooms left, so reserve YOURS today!
      • Merchandise bearing the muster seal and the imagery of the Wisconsin State Memorial at VNMP must be ordered by May 31st.
      • Registrations will be accepted through June 1st.
      Should you have any questions about muster please email me privately, or post them on this board.  There are quite a few past muster attendees who read and post here who would be happy to answer questions.

      Best regards from SEK.

      Pat