Index of MOLLUS and B&L articles

  • josepharose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      All:

      I have just uploaded a new version of an index of MOLLUS articles. An
      added column contains the subject of most of the articles, usually the
      name of a battle or individual. The second tab has a new index for
      B&L articles (although none for Volume 5 and only a few for Volume
      6). The B&L articles of the first four volumes can be found on-line,
      at Mr. Jensen's website, for one:
      http://www.ehistory.com/uscw/library/books/battles/index.cfm

      If you have any questions or comments, please post them publicly or e-
      mail me privately.

      Joseph