[civilwarwest] Game

  • Kin Chung
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 1999
      Sid Meier has done a new game for Antietam..
      Hmzz....wonder will he touch on the western theater for his next civil war
      game......:)

      Regards.
      ==================
      Kin Chung
      corsair@...
      ICQ : 1596082
      ==================
    • Kin Chung

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 1999
          I just got Sid Mier's Antietam. It's the same thing as the first on
          basically, only with the Antietam setting, which is interesting. One great
          aspect of this one is there is an encyclopedia in the game which Gettysburg
          didn't have. It would be interesting if one was made about the western
          theater. I was thinking Shiloh myself.

          Your Obedient Servant:

          Mike Meno

        • Mike Meno