Re: [civilwarwest] Sherman Thomas and McPherson etc

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2005
      In a message dated 4/21/2005 2:56:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, r_moody@... writes:
      Since the war ended a 140 years ago numerous
      historians have examined every document, and just
      about every letter ever written about or during this
      war.  I'm sure that it is the most studied war of all
      time.
      Rick,
      I have seen posts, innuendos, truths, lies, bias's, and zealous beliefs within this forum, but never have I seen one so honest as the post you graciously gave to us on this day.  Kudos to you and I am honored to have been a recipient of your post.

      Your most humble obedient servant,

      JEJ