Re: Mcpherson at Resaca

  • banbruner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      Well done, Tony..  I have always considered McPherson a fine general and a good soldier with courage, judgement and leadership.  Just because things don't work out quite as well as some would hope for dosen't mean that things could'nt have been disastrous had he made other decisions.  And then there would be an entirely different discussion from an entirely different point of view.
      Bill Bruner