Re: [civilwarwest] Re: [cwdg] FW: Review: Coryell on Larson, _Great Necessiti...

  • basecat1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      In a message dated 4/14/2005 3:13:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, huddleston.r@... writes:
      Thanks. The really cool thing about internet reviews is that the reviewer is not limited by length -- nor is the author making a rebuttal!

      And hopefully, H-War being what it is, Ms. Larson's response will trigger a nice debate!

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612

      Bob,

      My thanks to you for posting the review, as Kay's book was self published, and she wondered if anyone would read it.  Obviously, Professor Coryell did, and while not one who happily passes on bad reviews for kicks, in this case, am glad I saved the e-mail, and passed it along to Kay.

      Thanks again, and appreciate the reviews you post in here.

      Regards from the Garden State,

      Steve Basic