Re: [civilwarwest] Re: In pursuit of a pursuit

  • Ricky Washburn
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hey sorry it has been so long in my response.
      but of my knowledge of the activities around the south
      and west of okolona all comes from the book ,"First
      with the most". If you would like futher details on
      the action i would be glad to transcribe them for you.
      I am from Meridian, so, just down the road a bit

      --- john w brown <jwbrown_dlu@...> wrote:

      > Hi... Tell me what you know about Forrest around
      > Okolona Mississippi - thats about 30 miles from my
      > house... Thanks...John Brown
      >
      > --- Ricky Washburn <rwwiv@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Would yall consider the final stages of the red
      > > river
      > > campaign a sucsessful pursuit? or Forrest around
      > > Okolona Mississippi?
      > >

      > > .....Eternally.....

      > > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources
      > site!

      .....Eternally.....