Re: in pursuit of a pursuit

  • banbruner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      I greatly appreciate your input on this question.  I think Nashville, Richmond, Mill Springs and Brices Crossroads meet whatever criteria I was looking for.

      I know a little more today than I did Yesterday
      Bill Bruner
    • banbruner@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        In the brief description of The Big Black River Bridge found in Civil War Battle Summaries by Campaign this battle seems to fit the criteria of a significant and successful pursuit.
        Bill Bruner
      • Dan Giallombardo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Bill,
          That's one of the great things about this board...