Information on Dr. Jackson Evans

  • Canyon Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      this is the first time I'm doing this so I don't know
      if I'm doing it right but bear with me. I'm writing a
      report on the history of Texas and I'm looking for
      information on my great great grandfather who was a
      doctor in centeral texas but before that he recieved
      his training in the civil war. All I know is the
      following: "He was preparing to be a physician and
      doing work among the wounded and sick of the army"
      After the war was over he moved to Texas and in 1873
      he moved to Eastland County with his family and was
      the first doctor there. I'm looking for any
      information more than I have now so as you can see
      anything will help...thank you

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo