Re: [civilwarwest] Confederate eyewitness repoprts on the Fort Pillow massacre (NO MORE DISCUSSION ON THIS SUBJECT!!)

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      I will leave this email up instead of deleting it from the files as I would
      normally do. It contains some interesting information. However, I consider
      this the end of this discussion. There will be no more warnings. These
      type subjects are to volatile to be held on an internet discussion group.
      If you feel it must be discussed please do so by private email.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)