Re: Civil War Talk Radio Revisited

  • aot1952
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
      Mr. Carl-
      Fellow member, Steve Basic, turned me on to this and like you I have
      really enjoyed the couple archived programs I have listened to so
      far! You sound like me, I enjoy listening while I piddle around
      doing something else in my study.
      Also like you, getting hooked up was a snap and believe me I am a
      real novice with this computer.
      Regards-
      Wakefield

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "carlw4514" <carlw4514@y...>
      wrote:

      > Was anyone else as unaware as I was of this? I have really enjoyed
      > catching up not just with Dave Powell's show, but all of the
      shows.
      > The software was ready to go [I have <a href="windows%20xp%20home%
      20edition" onmouseover="window.status='Windows XP Home edition';
      return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Windows XP
      Home edition</a>] and I
      > can listen to the radio while doing other things on the computer.
      >
      > So far something that was said on Castel's show has me going a
      bit, I
      > hope to be able to post something on that soon.
      >
      > http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=150
      >
      > Carl
    • carlw4514
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
        Hey, Stephen.

        just noticed that my pasted-in comment on what operating system I have
        reformatted into geek talk! it's just windows XP home edition!

        Hope to get to the William C. Davis one pretty soon.