Re: Review: Sherman's Horsemen by David Evans

  • b_schulte70
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Carl,

      It came highly recommended to me by several members of this group in a
      thread about a year ago, and also by several other collectors of Civil
      War books whose opinions I value. It definitely helped me fill in a
      portion of the campaign about which I had very little knowledge prior
      to reading the book.

      Brett