Civil War Talk Radio Revisited

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Was anyone else as unaware as I was of this? I have really enjoyed
      catching up not just with Dave Powell's show, but all of the shows.
      The software was ready to go [I have Windows XP Home edition] and I
      can listen to the radio while doing other things on the computer.

      So far something that was said on Castel's show has me going a bit, I
      hope to be able to post something on that soon.

      http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=150

      Carl
    • aot1952
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
        Mr. Carl-
        Fellow member, Steve Basic, turned me on to this and like you I have
        really enjoyed the couple archived programs I have listened to so
        far! You sound like me, I enjoy listening while I piddle around
        doing something else in my study.
        Also like you, getting hooked up was a snap and believe me I am a
        real novice with this computer.
        Regards-
        Wakefield

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "carlw4514" <carlw4514@y...>
        wrote:

        > Was anyone else as unaware as I was of this? I have really enjoyed
        > catching up not just with Dave Powell's show, but all of the
        shows.
        > The software was ready to go [I have <a href="windows%20xp%20home%
        20edition" onmouseover="window.status='Windows XP Home edition';
        return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">Windows XP
        Home edition</a>] and I
        > can listen to the radio while doing other things on the computer.
        >
        > So far something that was said on Castel's show has me going a
        bit, I
        > hope to be able to post something on that soon.
        >
        > http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=150
        >
        > Carl
      • carlw4514
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
          Hey, Stephen.

          just noticed that my pasted-in comment on what operating system I have
          reformatted into geek talk! it's just windows XP home edition!

          Hope to get to the William C. Davis one pretty soon.