Death on Champion Hill Battlefield

  • Tony Gunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Somewhat off topic, but strangely enough, I just found out that the
      body of an old high school friend of mine was found on the Champion
      Hill battlefield, east of Baker's Creek and just off the road that
      runs into Edwards. Originally, the case was considered a suicide,
      but recently they have been investigating the possibility of foul
      play.