PLEASE READ [civilwarwest] Re: Savas/Beatie Champion Hill?

  • P. B. Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      I believe I was specific in my request that NO further discussion of the matter be done on this board.  Should anyone else decide to ignore that request, they will be removed from the group.  All comments should be taken to PRIVATE email.

      Thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
        In a message dated 2/4/2005 10:31:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patbartonekjones@... writes:
        I believe I was specific in my request that NO further discussion of the matter be done on this board.  Should anyone else decide to ignore that request, they will be removed from the group.  All comments should be taken to PRIVATE email.

        Thank you.
        Sorry Pat,  I did not get to this notice before I sent my request for them to take it to private mail.

        Wayne