Re: [civilwarwest] Official Records and Crossing the Line

  • CAMPAIGN62@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 4, 2005
      I have seen several books I didn't like. For instance, I have seen many books
      on Gettysburg wich are trash. I don't like The Army of Tennesee by Stanley
      Horn because it does not go back to primary sources. It is based on the Official
      Records and Generals memoirs. I realize that it is a pioneer work on the army.
    • b_schulte70
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "William H Keene" <wh_keene@y...>