Re: [civilwarwest] Official Records and Crossing the Line

  • Norris Darrall
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005

      >From: "Dick Weeks" <shotgun@...>
      >To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [civilwarwest] Official Records and Crossing the Line
      >Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:34:28 -0800
      >
      >Norris I can probably go one better than that.

      Dick, I think you got me but it is close. Your envolvement in the Internet put you in the at least "one better" catagory.

      My wife and I used to own a Civil War Bookstore in a tent and attended about 40 reenactments a year from Michigan to Florida.  She was involved in its operation and also was a reenacter, so I had support in that area.  Helps to share a hobby. The book questions still crop up as to "is that new".  But she is understanding so far.  7 years short of your 47.  It is a passion.

      Norris
    • b_schulte70
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.