Re: Savas/Beatie Champion Hill?

  • William H Keene
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005
      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "b_schulte70" <brettschulte@b...> wrote:

      > Has anyone finished this yet and do you have any comments?

      Yes, and it was debated at length here a few months ago with Ted Savas even jumping in.
      Its a good book. Great for the details of the flow of the battle. However, I had some
      problems with how the author evaluated the leading generals and how he dealt with some
      of the preliminary events.
    • b_schulte70
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.