RE: [civilwarwest] Official Records and Crossing the Line

  • Bill Gower
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005

      If I had the money right now and my wife would not divorce me, I could easily find about 50 to 100 books that I would like to add to my collection.  Fortunately I buy a lot of my books from the Used/New section of Amazon.  I tend to save quite a bit of money and the books are in very good shape other than a publishers remainder mark on the bottom.

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "William H Keene" <wh_keene@y...>