RE: [civilwarwest] Official Records (WAS Savas/Beatie Champion Hill?)

  • Bill Gower
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005

      My wife has no understanding or liking of my obsession for buying and reading CW books.  Although I must say that I did enjoy the Christmas present she bought me this year, the 3 volume set on The Vicksburg Campaign by Ed Bearss.  Still she can’t understand why I need over 300 books on the CW.  There is a saying that goes something like, “There is a fine line between a hobby and mental illness”.  I think that I have probably crossed that line.

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "William H Keene" <wh_keene@y...>