RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Savas/Beatie Champion Hill?

  • Tom Mix
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005
      Brett,
      Now that would be an accomplishment. I have yet to place one of those
      orders but am constantly tempted. I would also like to get one volume of
      the John Simon collection of Grant's letters and orders and such. I have
      no idea which one and as pricey as they are about one is all I could
      afford.
      Tom

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.