Savas/Beatie Champion Hill?

  • b_schulte70
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 3, 2005
      Has anyone finished this yet and do you have any comments? I'm almost
      done with Sherman's Horseman (and a review should be coming in the
      next few weeks, thanks to those here who recommended it to me), and of
      the 20+ books on my shelf waiting to be read, Champion Hill looks to
      be the one I'll get to next.
    • b_schulte70
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 5, 2005
        So would I.