Re: [civilwarwest] filing stuff...

  • Jfepperson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
      In a message dated 1/24/2005 8:24:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, shotgun@... writes:

      Laurie, I have what I call Shotgun's Five Minute Rule as far as keeping neat
      files/desk. When you need something that you know you have and it takes you
      longer than five minutes to find it, you have too big of a mess to deal
      with.  Skin it back to bare metal and start again.

      This degree of domestic organization is disgusting ;-)

      JFE

      James F. Epperson
      http://members.aol.com/jfepperson/causes.html
      http://members.aol.com/siege1864