[civilwarwest] Check This Out

  • Carl Thames
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hello all.

      I have recently completed a scholarship essay about how Jackson
      could have changed the course of the war if he had lived. It has
      almost nothing to do with the western theater (except for a little bit
      on Grant, Rosey, and our man Bragg) but I thought y'all might find the
      essay interesting. If any of you would like a copy, just email me at
      darthcarl13@... and I will send you the essay.

      Respectfully,
      Carl Stanley Thames
    • Carl Thames