RE: [civilwarwest] Re: Re: Books

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 69 , Jan 1, 2005

      Yes, absolutely necessary.  Because so much of what is accepted as fact is, in fact, not.

      HArry

      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 17, 2010
        I really liked Sherman's Horsemen, by Evans along with those you have mentioned.  Castel's Decision in the West is an excellent read as is Embrace an Angry Wind, The Confederacy's Last Hurrah:  Spring Hill, Franklin, and Nashville by Wiley Sword.