Greetings and Happy New Year

  • civilwarlady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hi folks...I am new to this group and wanted to say hello.
      I am a ACW enthusiast; I do not reenact nor teach...although I have
      been invited to give a few informal lectures. I specialize in war
      related genealogy as well as soldiers and veterans local to North-
      East Ohio. I've had a couple of articles published and am currently
      working on a book about local soldiers.

      Some of you know me from other groups. I would ask that you not "jump
      to conclusions" but I am sure management of this group will be
      getting some warning emails. :^)

      I have a BS and MLIS from Kent State and am employed as an
      archivist / librarian at a small public library in NE OH.
      I also spent 14 years in law enforcement.

      Anyone hunting down a CW ancestor who needs a little assistance is
      welcomed to email me; I'd be glad to help. For the time being, I will
      be content to read your posts and older messages...I don't have
      anything to say at this time.

      I look forward to learning from you all and helping where I am
      qualified. Happy New Year to everyone...I like the feeling of
      starting from scratch, don't you?

      Anne Colucci
      "The Civil War Lady"