Off topic but esssential..

  • James L. Choron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2004
      All,

      To all of my friends and associates in the study of the great pagent that was America's Civil War, I wish you all the happiest holiday season ever, and the best new year that has ever been for 2005. You are all dear to me, and I hope that the holidays and the new year bring peace, joy and prosperity, and a continued willingness to work together, learn, study and grasp the causes and repercussions of the conflict that we endevor to understand.

      God bless all of you in this holiday season.

      Jim

      "Truth, crushed to the ground, shall rise again".
      -- Governor Earl K. Long of Louisiana --

      "People are always telling me to "give 'em Hell"...
      I don't have to. I just tell the truth, and most of
      'em think it's Hell".
      -- President Harry S. Truman --

      "I have realized in our country that one class of men makes war and leaves another to fight it out."
      -- William T. Sherman --