Re: [civilwarwest] Newt Gingrich/ William Forstchen "Alternate histories"

  • GnrlJEJohnston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
      In a message dated 12/4/2004 10:04:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomgilbert68@... writes:
      I am just beginning "Grant Comes East" .. any thoughts?
      Tom Gilbert
      Tom,
      East is least and West is Best.  That is one way of saying that Eastern topics are off limits.

      Best Regards
      JEJ

      "I have realized in our country that one class of
      men makes war and leaves another to fight it out."
             - William T. Sherman

    • tomgilbert68
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
        Sorry, I had intended it to send my post to a different yahoo CW
        group, and hit the wrong address by mistake .. didn't mean to upset
        the western apple cart .. tom g