RE: [civilwarwest] FW: Historical Statistics of the U.S. Available Online

  • huddleston.r@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
      For Colonial Times, go to the end of Part 2, where it is a separate category.

      The earliest date for any specific series of data depends upon when the information began to be collected. For instance Series A-143-97 is median age of the Population, by Race, Sex and Nativity, 1790-1970. The next, Median Age at First Marriage, by Sex, 1890-1970, starts when the information started to be collected.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6376 Huddleston.r@...

      From: andrea.sevetson@...

      I'm pleased to be able to announce the "arrival" of the Historical
      Statistics of the U.S.: Colonial Times to 1970 as part of the backfiles we
      have put up.

      It is linked to from the Statistical Abstracts page at:
      http://www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/index.htm.

      Andrea Sevetson
      U.S. Census Bureau
      Marketing Services Office