Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Henry & Donelson

  • SDE80@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2004
      In a message dated 11/10/2004 2:04:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, brettschulte@... writes:

      One thing to note is that Gott's book contains chapter titles which
      are very similar to Cooling's.  Some of the phrases he uses in the
      book are similar as well.  Cooling appears to have been a major
      influence on Gott, maybe too much of one in some places.  When you
      finish, I'd be interested to hear what you thought.

      Without reading Gott's book, I have heard that as well.

      Sam Elliott